Personalized Service at Longwood Golf Club
Longwood Golf Club offers the perfect setting for outings as small as 8 players or for large scale touranemnts up to 216 golfers. No matter the size, we are dedicated to providing you with personalized service from your initial inquiry to leaving the facility on tournament day.
Inclusive Tournament Benefits Include:
- Tournament Consultation - let us show you how to make your event a success before booking
- Tournament Set Up - personalized cart signs and scorecards
- Contest Hole Coordination - closest to the pin, long drive, straightest drive
- Digital Professional Scoring - enjoy a digital scoreboard like the pros post round
- Sponsor Sign Installation - let us handle installing and returning your sponsor signs
- Customized Pavilion Set Up - customize your layout and leave the rest to us
Will Crews at 281-373-4100 ext 17 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements of Alcohol to enter Longwood Golf Club
1. Alcohol must be delivered by a licensed distributor. Distributors licensed to sell to Longwood Golf Club: Republic National Distributing Company, Silver Eagle Distributors, Houston Distributing, Glazer’s Distributing, and Spec’s.
2. Delivered alcohol must be accompanied with an invoice listing the distributor and Longwood Golf Club as the receiver of the product.
3. The invoice must accurately display all product delivered and a correlating price.
4. Alcohol may be brought on property as part of a non-profit auction, however, it must remain in a sealed container. A sealed container is considered a bottle of wine, a six or twelve pack of beer, a case of beer, or a bottle of spirits. A tax exempt form must be on file with the club prior to the alcohol being permitted to come on property.
- All alcohol served to guests of Longwood Golf Club must be served by staff members of Longwood Golf Club
- Longwood Golf Club reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.